Zoning and Building Permits

Zoning Administrator - Ken Pike


The Zoning ordinance requires permits to construct, repair, alter, move and or demolish a structure.  Permit applications may be completed at City Hall, the Zoning Administrator will issue all permits.  Residents are subject to a $100.00 fine for not having a permit. 


Building Permit Application










Completed applications can be emailed to gowercityhall.us@gmail.com

© 2023 by Gower, Missouri